why did i break up with my boyfriend

 My boyfriend wasn't trustworthy at all

I thought he'd get better one day


We have seen that there are some people in life who always think about themselves, you can never expect that person to support you, they don't like to think only about themselves. You should stay away from such people as soon as possible leave them if you live with them it is your fault because such a person can never improve who thinks only about himself.


My boyfriend was also the type of person who only thought about himself


I tried very hard to save my relationship, I saw my boyfriend with other girls many times but I ignored him but slowly things escalated and he started going on dates with those girls. I thought that he would be fine after some time but nothing like this happened it was a misunderstanding of mine and I endured this misunderstanding for a long time but one day it came that I lost my patience. And then I decided that now I should not be with that person who can never appreciate me, who thinks only about himself, that person can never be right for me so I left him. But it took me a long time to do this and I am sorry to think why I wasted so much time doing this I wish I could make some quick decisions because such a relationship is never right for us. How many times have I seen that my boyfriend is going on dates with girls, I objected a lot but he didn't mind, he kept doing it all the time.


I thought that one day all this would stop and thought that I kept waiting for the time but it was my misconception that my boyfriend will improve this can never happen. I saw that one day he went to hotel with my friend and he stayed there till evening then i realized my boyfriend can never improve i should leave him as soon as possible and i took my decision i left my boyfriend.


If you also have a boyfriend who is cheating on you then you should leave him

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If you are getting cheated in love then you have to be ready for these things

What difficulties does a person face after a breakup

Why are most breakups in love